To view lesson plans, post program activities and supply lists, Click KCOE Studio Programs Link on upper left side of this page.
Agriculture Programs Available by Request:
1. "The Wonder of Cotton: From Farm to Fabric” (2nd-5th Grades)
2. "The Journey of Milk: From Cow to Carton" (K-5th Grades)
Rangers in the Classroom Programs:
These programs are made available exclusively for Kings County students through a partnership with Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks. Program dates and times are predetermined.
1. "Meet Your National Parks" (2nd-4th Grades)
2. "Bear Essentials" (K-4th Grades)
3. "Up, Up and Away" (K-2nd Grades)
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-Park Rangers
These programs from the U.S. Army Corp. Rangers at Lake Kaweah and the Terminus Dam are exclusively for Kings County students. These programs are intended for 2nd-5th grades, are aligned to meet the CA standards. Program dates and times are predetermined.
1. "What's the Dirt on Soil?" (4th Grade)
2. Lake Kaweah's Terminus Dam (4th Grade)
3. Endangered Zone (2nd-5th Grades)
Kings Art Center
In partnership, these course offerings are for Kings County students in grades K-8. Program dates are predetermined, but times are flexible. Each class is $50 and up to 2 classes may participate per session.
1. Shape Robots (Kindergarten) NEW!
2. Seasonal Owls (Kindergarten)
3. Primary Popsicles (1st-3rd Grades) NEW!
4. Pop Art Hearts (1st-3rd Grades)
5. Whimsical Trees (1st-3rd Grades)
6. Mountainous Landscapes (1st-3rd Grades)
7. Birch Trees (1st-3rd Grades)
8. Eerie Road ( 4th-6th Grades)
9. Van Gogh Inspired Sunflowers (4th-6th Grades)
10. Shape Pop Outs (4th-6th Grades) NEW!
11. Geometric Art (4th-6th Grades)
12. Zentangle Starburst (4th-6th Grades)