Agriculture Programs Available by Request:
In partnership with Kings County Farm Bureau
1. "The Wonder of Cotton: From Farm to Fabric” Grades 2nd - 5th
2. "The Journey of Milk: From Cow to Carton" Grades K-5th
Rangers in the Classroom Programs:
These programs are made available exclusively for Kings County students through a partnership with Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks. Program dates and times are predetermined.
1. "Meet Your National Parks" Grades 2nd - 4th
2. "Bear Essentials" Grades K - 4th
3. "Up, Up and Away" Grades K-2nd
Army Corp of Engineers-Park Rangers
These two new programs from the Army Corp. Rangers at Lake Kaweah and the Terminus Dam are exclusively for Kings County students. These programs are intended for 4th grade, are aligned to the Common Core and meet the CA goegraphy standards. Program dates and times are predetermined.
1. "What's the Dirt on Soil?"
2. Lake Kaweah's Terminus Dam
NEW- Kings Art Center -IVC Art Classes
In partnership, these course offerings are for Kings County students in grades K-8. Program dates are predetermined, but times are flexible. Each class is $50 and up to 2 classes may participate per session.
1. Color Wheel Bouquet (K-1)
2. Kandinsky's Concentric Circles (K-1)
3. Horizontal & Vertical Lines
4. The Purple Robe
5. Modigliani's Pumpkin Patch/Self Portrait
6. Picasso Portraits
7. Atmospheric Perspective